The Amazing SNL Giveaway!
Submissions are about 1 hour away from being closed, and I wanted to think of a way to say thank-you. What better way than a giveaway? (that rhymed. I did not mean for it to rhyme) Anyways, let’s get onto the rules and stuff blah blah.
- Must reblog. Likes do not count. Only fair way.
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like, but if you create a side blog just to reblog this, I will find you. And I will murder you. Okay, maybe not murder, but I will get angry. And you will not like me when I’m angry.
- You must have your ask box open.
- Your blog must show that you are actually into Saturday Night Live. I want this to be solely for the people who put their heart and soul into this show.
- I will not force you to follow anyone. But there are people who I highly suggest you follow.
- Jamie. Click here for her blog. She was the one who donated a lot of money to the production of the fanbook, and honestly, she is the one who made not only this giveaway possible, but the making of the book possible, as well.
- Kara. Click here for her blog. She is my best friend and the one who helped me create the tumblr, twitter, and campaign page for this book. She was also there for me to vent to when I got stressed about making the book. And she dealt with my excitement when people were submitting and donating. She’s a doll.
- Me. Click here for my blog. I do not go on Tumblr as much as I used to. However, I do use my blog as sort of a journal. I’m very determined to become a writer for SNL, so you’ll see posts about my daily school life and college applications and how I struggle to stay motivated and all that jazz.
The Grand Prize winner will get all 4 DVDs shown: The Best of John Belushi, The Best of Gilda Radner, The Best of Dan Aykroyd, and SNL Anthology: The First 5 Years.
The Second Place winner will get the SNL travel mug shown above.
BOTH PRIZES ARE BRAND NEW AND HAVE NEVER BEEN USED.
The giveaway closes December 16. Will be shipped at December 22 at the latest.
Any questions, please go to the SNLfanbookproject and ask your questions there - if you send your questions to Jamie, Kara, or my personal blog, will be deleted.